A duo of essential care for the skin of your 4-legged friend!
- Purifying skin spray "Le panse bête" (20 ml) : This product highly concentrated in propolis with purifying action and honey with soothing properties, forms a 100% natural protective film on the skin.
- Skin care powder "Poudre d'escambête" (30 g) : For itching, rashes and other ailments, Propolia® offers your pet the softness and natural action of this skin powder.
- Purifying skin spray : ALCOHOL, AQUA (WATER), PROPOLIS CERA, MEL (HONEY)*, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF OIL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL BENZOATE, BENZYL CINNAMATE, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CINNAMYL ALCOHOL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL
- Skin care powder : TALC, PROPOLIS CERA, EQUISETUM ARVENSE (HORSETAIL) EXTRACT, MALTODEXTRIN, HYDRATED SILICA, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF OIL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL BENZOATE, BENZYL CINNAMATE, BENZYL SALICYLATE
* Ingredients from organic farming
The lists of ingredients used in the composition of our products are regularly updated. Before using a Propolia® product, you are invited to read the list of ingredients on its packaging to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
- Purifying skin spray : Clean the affected area first. Spray then let dry or combine with ''Poudre d'Escambête'' skin care powder for an optimal protective layer. Repeat the operation as often as necessary.
Ready to use product. Reserved for external use. Limit ingestion by licking as much as possible. Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes and nostrils. Do not use on animals less than 2 months old. In case of unusual reaction, contact a veterinarian. Keep out of the reach of children. Store away from heat.
- Skin care powder : After cleansing the area to be soothed with Propolia 'Le Panse bête' purifying skin spray, apply the powder and leave on. Do not rinse. Repeat the application daily for better action.
Ready to use product. Reserved for external use. Do not swallow. Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes and nostrils. Do not use on animals less than 2 months old. In case of contact with the eyes, rinse thoroughly with clear water. In case of unusual reaction, contact a veterinarian. Keep out of the reach of young children.
Purifying skin spray
- Glass bottle : Recyclable - Put in the glass sorting bin after removing the plastic spray.
- Plastic spray : Non-recyclable - To be thrown in the household waste bin.
- Cardboard case : 100% recyclable FSC-certified - To be put in the yellow sorting bin
Skin care powder
- Plastic jar and lid : Recyclable - Put in the yellow bin. The sorting of plastic packaging other than bottles depends on your place of residence.
You might also like