Organic Body Scrub
- Exfoliates & softens
- 2 grain sizes for optimal peeling
- Honey and Aloe Vera to moisturise your skin
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Creamy texture - easy to rinse off
- Certified COSMOS ORGANIC
- 99% natural formula
- "Excellent" evaluation on Yuka (100/100)
- Recycled and recyclable plastic tube
- Powdery and delicate notes of macaroon
Delivery throughout Europe
Protected payment with 3D secure
2 free samples for all orders
PROPOLIA® BODY SCRUB'S PROPERTIES
Summer or winter, exfoliation is an essential ritual to include in your beauty routine.
Rough and dry skin, lack of radiance, ingrowing hair due to depilation... Exfoliating your skin on a regular basis helps to eliminate dead cells and recover a radiant and soft skin.
This certified organic body scrub gently exfoliates to eliminate dead skin and impurities, promotes better oxygenation of the skin and cell renewal.
In summer, exfoliating your skin is a way to prepare it for a perfect tan. And do not believe your tan can disappear while scrubbing. It only removes dead skin cells to reveal your tanned complexion.
This exfoliating treatment also allows your skin to better absorb the moisturising and nourishing care products.
ITS NATURAL SECRETS FOR SOFT AND SILKY SKIN
No need to use a horsehair glove or overly abrasive peels that could irritate you.
Thanks to this delicate blend of exfoliating almond and rice powders, your skin becomes softer and smoother. It is also moisturised thanks to honey and aloe vera while the notes of macaroon delicately pleases you.
Formulated with 99% natural ingredients and without microbeads, this body scrub deeply and gently exfoliates thanks to its 2 grain sizes. Your skin is cleansed and free of impurities. The soothing honey and moisturising aloe vera leave your skin feeling smooth and soft.
WHO IS IT FOR?
This gentle scrub is suitable for all skin types including dry, fragile and sensitive skin. It exfoliates without damaging the skin.
PROPOLIA® GUARANTEES :
- Exclusive formula created, developed and manufactured in our laboratory in the South of France (Occitania)
- Excellent evaluation on Yuka (100/100)
- Soft and creamy scrub, easy to rinse off
- Suitable for all skin types
- Natural exfoliating agents: upcycled almond shell powder and rice powder
- Recyclable tube made from 47% recycled plastic
- 99% of ingredients are of natural origin
- 31% of the total are from organic farming
- Free of essential oils, silicones, PE beads, nanomaterials and PEG
Tube of 150 mL
AQUA (WATER), ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) POWDER*, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE*, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) SHELL POWDER*, GLYCERIN**, KAOLIN, MEL (HONEY)*, POTATO STARCH MODIFIED, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CITRIC ACID
*Ingredients from organic farming
*Made using organic ingredients
The lists of ingredients used in our products are regularly updated. Before using a Propolia® product, you are invited to read the list of ingredients on the packaging to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
- AQUA (WATER)
- ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE - Aloe Vera leaf juice
- CITRIC ACID - natural pH regulator
- DECYL GLUCOSIDE - Naturally derived cleansing agent
- GLYCERIN - Natural moisturising agent
- KAOLIN - White clay
- MEL (HONEY) - Honey
- ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) POWDER - Exfoliating rice powder
- POTATO STARCH MODIFIED - Potato starch (gelling agent)
- PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) SHELL POWDER - Almond shell exfoliating powder
- PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) - Perfume of natural origin
- POTASSIUM SORBATE - Preservative authorised in organic farming
- SODIUM BENZOATE - Preservative authorised in organic farming
- XANTHAN GUM - Gelling agent of natural origin
Apply once or twice a week to damp skin. Gently massage in circular motions while concentrating on rough areas (elbows, knees). Rinse thoroughly with clear lukewarm water.
To be stored away from heat.
- Plastic caps and tubes: Recyclable - Put in the yellow bin (for France). The sorting of plastic packaging other than bottles depends on where you live
You might also like