French royal jelly
This royal jelly has been harvested in France. Its composition is a natural source of benefits.
Delivery throughout Europe
Protected payment with 3D secure
2 free samples for all orders
This royal jelly has been harvested in France. Its composition is a natural source of benefits:
- Rich in vitamins B2, B3, B5, B6 which help to reduce fatigue.
- Rich in copper & vitamin B6 contributing to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Rich in vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, B8 & copper contributing to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Contains 10-HDA, phosphorus, vitamin B9 & zinc.
10 g jar
- 100 % natural ingredients
100 % french royal jelly
Each morning on an empty stomach, melt two rounded pods (1 g per day) of royal jelly under your tongue.
Store between + 2° C and + 5° C.
Not recommended for people allergic to bee products.
- Cork case : Non-recyclable - To be thrown in the household waste bin.
- Glass jar : Recyclable - To be placed in the glass sorting bin after separating it from the plastic lid.
- Lid + plastic spoon : Non-recyclable - To be thrown in the household waste bin.
You might also like