Propolis & Honey - Alcohol-free
Combine the benefits of Propolis and Honey! For this fall, PROPOLIA® is offering a limited edition in a pretty colored bag, a kit containing two recognized natural active ingredients: Propolis ULTRA® powder and Garrigues Honey.
Delivery throughout Europe
Protected payment with 3D secure
2 free samples for all orders
Combine the benefits of Propolis and Honey!
For this fall, PROPOLIA® is offering a limited edition in a pretty colored bag, a kit containing two recognized natural active ingredients:
- Propolis ULTRA® (40 g) alcohol-free - 100% dry extract of purified propolis
- Garrigues honey (125 g), a honey harvested from the ocher lands of Lake Salagou, in the heart of Hérault, very close to its laboratory. Garrigues honey is a polyfloral honey benefiting from a wide variety of honey plants: Thyme, Rosemary and Savory at the top, but also Asphodel, Lavender, Bramble or White Clover.
It is thus possible to make your own mix very easily with these 2 carefully selected hive treasures!
From the start of fall, you can have a dose of propolis mixed with a spoon of honey every morning!
- 100 % natural ingredients
- Propolis ULTRA® : 100 % Pure Propolis powder extract. (of which excipients: corn starch, green clay.)
- Garrigues honey - Harvested in en France
1 to 2 level spoonfuls of Ultra Powder (measuring spoon provided), in the morning, to be mixed with a teaspoon of Garrigues honey.
1 month supplementation period, to be renewed if necessary.
Not recommended for people allergic to bee products, pregnant women and children under 3 years old.
Does not replace a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of the reach of young children.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Store away from heat and humidity.
- Paper bag : 100% recyclable - Put in the yellow bin.
- Glass jar : Recyclable - To be placed in the glass sorting bin after separating it from the aluminium lid.
- Aluminium lid : Recyclable - To be put in the yellow bin after separating it from the container.
- Amber plastic pot and plastic cap : Recyclable - Put in the yellow bin after separating it from the aluminium lid. The sorting of plastic packaging depends on your place of residence.
- Cardboard case : 100% recyclable FSC-certified - To be put in the yellow sorting bin.
You might also like