Propolis & Honey
Combine the benefits of Propolis and Honey! For this fall, PROPOLIA® is offering a limited edition in a pretty colored bag, a kit containing two recognized natural active ingredients: Mother tincture of Organic Propolis and Garrigues Honey.
Delivery throughout Europe
Protected payment with 3D secure
2 free samples for all orders
Combine the benefits of Propolis and Honey!
For this fall, PROPOLIA® is offering a limited edition in a pretty colored bag, a kit containing two recognized natural active ingredients:
- Organic Propolis tincture (30 ml) - 100% hydro-alcoholic extract of organic propolis.
- Garrigues Honey (125 g), a honey harvested from the ocher lands of Lake Salagou, in the heart of Hérault, very close to its laboratory. Garrigues honey is a polyfloral honey benefiting from a wide variety of honey plants: Thyme, Rosemary and Savory at the top, but also Asphodel, Lavender, Bramble or White Clover.
It is thus possible to make your own mix very easily with these 2 carefully selected hive treasures!
From the start of fall, you can have a dose of propolis mixed with a spoon of honey every morning!
- 100 % natural ingredients
- Organic Propolis tincture: 100% purified organic Propolis extract*. Extract solvents: Alcohol, water.
- Garrigues honey - Harvested in France
*ingredients from organic farming
1 pipette of mother tincture (one pressure is enough), in the morning, to mix with a teaspoon of Garrigues honey.
1 month supplementation period, to be renewed if necessary.
Not recommended for people allergic to bee products, pregnant women and children under 3 years old.
Does not replace a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Keep out of the reach of young children.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Store away from heat and humidity.
- Paper bag : 100% recyclable - Put in the yellow bin.
- Glass jar : Recyclable - To be placed in the glass sorting bin after separating it from the aluminium lid.
- Aluminium lid : Recyclable - To be put in the yellow bin after separating it from the container.
- Glass bottle : Recyclable - To be placed in the glass sorting bin.
- Glass and/or plastic pipette : Non-recyclable - To be thrown in the household waste bin.
You might also like