Organic linden honey
Honey with a very intense aroma, fresh to begin with followed by floral and green tea notes.
Liquid but slightly crystallised which holds longer on the spoon.
Harvested in France in the Aisne forests (02) - Ruchers de l'Espérance
Delivery throughout Europe
Protected payment with 3D secure
2 free samples for all orders
A specialist in Beehive products, Propolia® offers you a selection of individual honeys: dance with the bees and awaken your taste buds!
"Mélologie" of Linden Honey
- Aroma : Honey with a very intense aroma, fresh to begin with followed by floral and green tea notes.
- Texture : Liquid but slightly crystallised which holds longer on the spoon.
- Origin : France - Harvested in the Aisne forests (02) - Ruchers de l'Espérance
A little culture
Due to the natural tree's blossoming and abundant sap production, Linden honey is usually a mixture of nectar and honeydew, in varying proportions. It is precisely these proportions that partly explain the changes in texture between two productions of Linden honey: the more abundant the nectar, the clearer the honey will be and the quicker it crystallises. Conversely, if the honeydew dominates, the honey will be darker and crystallise more slowly. This honey can crystallise anywhere between 4 months and a year.
Organic linden honey
Origin : France - Harvested in the Aisne forests (02) - Ruchers de l'Espérance
It can be spread on a slice of rye or wholemeal bread, with or without butter (we love it with salted butter).
It can be added to morning tea or simply with a yogurt.
In the kitchen it can be used to soften your meals and salad dressings - it is all about taste and desire!
- Glass jar : Recyclable - To be placed in the glass sorting bin after separating it from the aluminium lid.
- Aluminium lid : Recyclable - To be put in the yellow bin after separating it from the container.
Nadia R. published the 12/03/2021 following an order made on 16/02/2021
Très parfumé, un pur bonheur.
Philippe B. published the 13/02/2021 following an order made on 04/02/2021
You might also like