Fresh and tangy to begin with, eventually the honey brings a note of cooked fruits.
Its texture is almost solid with a fine crystallisation. It looks like a malleable icing.
Harvested in France by a Beekeeper in the Drôme department.
Delivery throughout Europe
Protected payment with 3D secure
2 free samples for all orders
A specialist in Beehive products, Propolia® offers you a selection of individual honeys: dance with the bees and awaken your taste buds!
"Mélologie" of Lavender Honey
- Aroma : Fresh and tangy to begin with, eventually the honey brings a note of cooked fruits.
- Texture : Almost solid with a fine crystallisation, it looks like a malleable icing.
- Origin : France - Harvested by a Beekeeper in the Drôme department.
A little culture
The famous Montélimar nougats, much appreciated by young and old alike, are traditionally made from Lavender honey (which includes several varieties). Mediterranean plants par excellence, Lavander plants were for a long time the exclusive property of Provence (whose honey now benefits from a label PGI*for beekeepers who wish to enter this quality process). In recent years, the Lavender culture has also been exported to some Eastern countries and even colder countries such as Canada, thanks to the use of adapted plants.(*PGI: protected geographical indication).
Origin : France - Harvested by a Beekeeper in the Drôme department.
It can be spread on a slice of rye or wholemeal bread, with or without butter (we love it with salted butter).
It can be added to morning tea or simply with a yogurt.
In the kitchen it can be used to soften your meals and salad dressings - it is all about taste and desire!
- Glass jar : Recyclable - To be placed in the glass sorting bin after separating it from the aluminium lid.
- Aluminium lid : Recyclable - To be put in the yellow bin after separating it from the container.
Philippe B. published the 13/02/2021 following an order made on 04/02/2021
Ghislaine C. published the 12/02/2021 following an order made on 01/02/2021
ERIC S. published the 11/02/2021 following an order made on 01/02/2021
j'adore sa texture et son goût
Maryse V. published the 09/02/2021 following an order made on 29/01/2021
You might also like